You've been notified!

All the names that are mentioned in my posts are totally fake but they are related in a way to the real person's identity, so you do the maths!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Religious Fetish!


Almost 6am, blowing circles of smoke, enjoying the morning breeze alone, letting my thoughts go as far as my eyes-doing my best to get myself out of my mind's trap where i've been in lately-can see, foggy parts of Cairo appear down far away in the horizon, wondered about the huge real estate's renaissance in Egypt and if it did really solve housing problems or made our lives any easier...It's just made us less and less connected, I believe!

Earlier that day(politically incorrect statment, I know) I had to go to Sheraton Heliopolis area where I used to live most of my life in Egypt before I moved to a more centered & quiet area early this year, memories kept haunting me as usual, my childhood, vague slideshow of guys I brought to my home, my ex.BF, my primary school, my summer activities in that big & famous mosque, my orientation confusion/denial, my bicycle trips around Heliopolis, my first car drive, my first cigarette, my very first sexual talks/information, my trivial childish dreams....!
The Taraweeh prayers' traffic jam was getting on my nerves, the whole street was occupied by immobile cars, I thought of looking around to get busy with anything interesting and entertaining until I found my all the times entertainment "Eye candy"!

There was something about the guy in the front car, he appeard good-looking to me through his relfection on his side mirrors, he was searching for a park lot and So did I! I was bored and there was nothing to do as it's so crowded so I found it very erotic to just follow a car plate with a sexy face!..... He parked, I pulled over, a very well-built handsome gentleman stepped out of the car with a trendy classic shirt unbuttoned(major turn ON!) showing a very nice hairy chest, a miswak in his mouth, very tall and with shortened jeans slack!

I heard him talking with his friends about Amr Khaled's latest episode so I knew that he is one of the "Amr Khaled" fucked-up youth generation, wearing trendy clothes, trying to be/fit in the "cool open-minded" religious updated modern Muslim with the fake but sexy peacful look on his face and when he gets so naughty, he talks with with his friends about Haifa Wehbe's latest clip and before they leave they all say/spell together the concluding council prayer so that God may forgive the OMG-huge-sin they just committed!

I always had a thing for this type of religious guys, a fetish, a sick one if you say so. But it appeals very sexy to me, I feel like I'm satan when I seduce the gay breed of them, like as if I'm Adam's apple! It's something I neither know how to describe nor explain!

If only he understands my lust-licious glances and reciprocates with my vibes! Will he be great on bed? Does he believe that doing me very hard will be transcripted in his mind as a victory of Islam against Satan like how the previous one secretly believed? I also wondered why most of them are in great body shape? Are they preparing themselves for Jihad against Islam's enemies? or they think that they will be better representing Islam and defending it with a fighter body? God! he's too hot & trendy to be the S word! His fashion taste, his hand gestures, his eyes, I always believe in my gay radar! He can't be Straight! Poor him! How many years it will take him to get out of the closet, denial & confusion? A light year? A great brain wash from first-fuck-first-love guy?

I lit a cigarette, watched him disappearing in the crowd, met my friends, got back home, checked if my great fetish is included in our notorious dating sites' fetish list and had a desperate vulnerable hope to find him one day popping up as new profile with no picture on those sites!

3 comments:

  1. Post has been criticized:
    http://awkwardsexinthecity.blogspot.com/2008/09/religious-fetish-revisited.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello.. new reader here..

    your blog is def. interesting, will give you that.. and as a straight girl.. I was shocked to read the way you describe men.. you see them in a different light.. even I, a str8 girl, rarely (if ever) think about a man that way.. but now I guess I'll start seeing them differently.. haha.. so in a way you've helped me sexually!! lol..

    I am one of those people who always say Í have nothing against gays, they're free to do whatever and who am I to judge'.. however, in all honesty.. deep down.. I think its a mistake.. thats my personal opinion.. I'm not a homophobe.. I just wanted to be honest.. and again, honestly.. some parts of your blog made me cringe.. and some other parts made me wonder.. some other parts offended me.. other parts I liked.. I'm not against you as a person.. but I just wanted to be as honest as I could get.. because your blog is all about saying how you feel and just be out there and not hide anything.. so..I dont know if i've gone offtopic but I just felt like speaking my mind.. hope you dont mind =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Naddzon! I always loved ur comments on S&H =)
    First of all am glad that I kind of helped u sexually hehe, second I really liked ur comment and u r neither off topic nor offensive, I hope u may read the rest of the posts so you can know a little more about me or my thoughts..etc =)

    And of course I appreciate ur honesty and always want it! =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to speak out and leave a comment, I don't bite!