You've been notified!

All the names that are mentioned in my posts are totally fake but they are related in a way to the real person's identity, so you do the maths!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Oops I got mugged again!

It's so depressing, I got sprayed by self-defense, mugged, everything is gone AGAIN! The 2 months old laptop, the 2 days old 8MP camera in addition to my wallet!
I lost 2 laptops and 2 cameras in less than 6 months!
It seems that I financially & emotionally attract muggers as my "Spectacular" friend said!

Another empty HP box, another empty camera box! Anyone up to garage sale?

So I don't know if I'll be able to write again or not!

5 comments:

  1. Where does all this happen and how?
    Pity for the stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your loss mate, whenever you lose a material thing just think of the alternatives that you could have lost, losing a laptop and a camera is depserate, but losing someone is a disaster..so again, sorry!!
    Thats just a mere attempt to make you think positively..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anony.: In Thaker Hussain main road, Nasr city
    I was driving a friend home, parked in front of his building, my & his window were open so 2 muggers sprayed pepper self-defense on us and the rest is history!

    Cairodude: it's just i got mugged 3 months ago and it was a laptop and camera too! =(( and I hate "Fedak" and "Bokra tegeeb gheiro" crap!
    I think I've bad karma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testahel besara7a : )

    Perhaps this is a message from God ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. a so sorry to hear that buddy u need body guards looool ill hire u some :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to speak out and leave a comment, I don't bite!